Following last year’s sold out inaugural Together We're Better Conference, we are pleased to launch the second edition.
Held on 19th October 2017 at Bounce Farringdon, #twbconf is growing, and is calling for collaboration to design and deliver transformative change across sectors. Tickets are available now.
Last year’s #twbconf saw Google, BuzzFeed, the Guardian among others take to the stage in front of 120 senior business leaders. The conversation covered customer centricity, The blockchain, disruption, changing operational models, delivering innovation, incubators & start up thinking, content strategy, brand storytelling and more.
The theme of this year’s conference is about collaboration. No one organisation can create a systemic shift in socio economic structures. #twbconf brings together cross sector organisations to learn, share, discuss and collaborate. Together we can tackle global challenges; Together We’re Better.
Formed 5 years ago, Together We’re Better is a not-for-profit community of over 1,200 progressive thinkers, mentors and future leaders exploring how human behaviours, technology and a thirst for change are evolving how we communicate, the ways we work and the world we live in.
Speakers for 2017 will be announced soon. Last year's speakers and topics:
- Mark Masterson, Google Launchpad - Broadcast to Networked: Our socio-economic future
- Angharad McKenzie, charity: water - Rethinking the charity model: The story of charity: water
- Luke Lewis, BuzzFeed - Growing a global publishing network
- Bea Karol Burks, Citizens Advice - Content with Purpose
- Jo Wolfe, Breast Cancer Care - Digital innovation at Breast Cancer Care
- David Magliano, The Guardian - The role of membership at the Guardian
- Rhodri Davies, Charities Aid Foundation - Could blockchain transform charity?
Keep up to date with speakers and talk topics by following @twbtweets.
Blind Bird tickets are currently available for £99, once sold out Early Bird tickets will launch at £119 with standard tickets then being released for £149. These ticket prices do not include VAT and Eventbrite fees.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Conference Director, Lauren Lennard on firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Videos of last year’s speakers are available on YouTube or take a look at the highlights from 2016.