We’re Edo, a user-centred consultancy based in central Bristol. We work with our clients to shape strategy, build websites and applications, create digital brands, and give people the skills and confidence they need to help their organisations grow and succeed.
We’re a purpose-led business, working with clients who make a difference in the world. We’re extremely proud of our client base which includes: Barnardo’s, Bristol Energy, Parkinson’s UK, St John Ambulance, Alzheimer’s Society, WWF, British Heart Foundation and Citizens Advice, to name but a few.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Producer
2018 looks set to be a great year for us. We’ve just won four new clients and so we’re looking for a Senior Digital Producer to join our team.
The role is within our client partnerships team, which is expanding quickly as we develop our existing client relationships and engage new clients.
We’re looking for someone who may currently be working as a Senior Account manager or Senior Project manager, but would relish the opportunity to work on both the relationship management and delivery sides to the role.
You’ll have the opportunity to manage your own medium to large sizes client accounts and projects, as well as mentor more junior members of the team - line managing a producer to support their development.
At Edo, we believe in a positive work / life balance. We have a dedicated People team ensuring that the wellbeing of our employees is paramount. As well as a generous salary, as part of the Edo team, you’ll also receive:
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (increases with long service, and you’ll have the opportunity to buy/sell leave)
- Your birthday off
- BUPA cash plan - claim back prescriptions, eye/dental care and more
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Company matched pension scheme and life assurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Monthly knowledge share (with a tasty lunch)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Friday beer o’clock (or… wine o’clock/cider o’clock/lemonade o’clock)
Our office is pretty great too. We’re based at The Quorum on Old Market roundabout meaning we are really central, and a 10 minute walk from the train station. Our office:
- Is open plan to encourage collaboration
- Has secure bike parking
- Has a free gym and showers
- Gets a weekly seasonal fruit delivery
- Enjoys local Extract Coffee and a swanky coffee machine
- Supports a local charity
- Is passionate about recycling and the local community
We also are a highly social business - we have great summer and Christmas parties, plus plenty of opportunities to socialise through various social and sports clubs, plus monthly knowledge share lunches and supporting a selected local charity through volunteering and fundraising. It’s not just us that thinks this is a great place to work though, we recently received the SPARKies ‘Best place to work in tech’ award!
The role of the Senior Producer is responsible for the smooth running of their own client projects and accounts:
Relationship Management – you understand how project decisions can have a broader impact across an account, ensuring that a project is doing the right thing in the context of an ongoing client relationship. Able to look beyond the immediate requirements of a project to contribute to the development of client accounts.
Project Management – able to effectively manage complex and large scale projects. As project owner, you are responsible for making sure that the project is solving the right problem in the right way. You will be able to anticipate risks and issues early and to make effective decisions on how best to collaborate with teams and manage client expectations.
Also key to the role is:
Commercial management - developing and growing your accounts, through responding to briefs and proactively identifying opportunities. Understanding the wider business financials and tightly managing the commercials related to your clients and projects.
Line management - you are invested in your Producer’s personal development, providing one-to-one mentoring, guidance on best practices, helping them achieve against objectives, ensuring their learning and development and progression.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a digital agency or consultancy
- This is a senior role within the team and so we are looking for at least 3-4 years relevant experience in project/account management or digital producer roles
- Experience of working in both waterfall and agile
- Agile qualification (desirable)
- Line management experience (desirable)
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please do not contact us if you represent a recruitment agency - we already work with a small number of recruiters and aren't looking to work with anymore.