Reporting to: Sarah Aplin, Client Partnerships Director
Hours: 9.00 am - 5:30 pm, Monday - Friday
A bit about us
We help our clients design products, services and propositions that meet changing audience needs and create simple and effective experiences.
We shape strategy, build websites and applications, create digital brands, and give people the skills and confidence they need to help their organisations grow and succeed.
We have a client base that we are extremely proud of, which includes: Barnardo’s, Parkinson’s UK, St John Ambulance, Alzheimer’s Society, WWF, British Heart Foundation and Citizens Advice, to name but a few.
Come and work as a Senior Digital Producer for a growing and ambitious company. We offer fantastic benefits and a culture focused on learning and development. We guarantee you will find working for us engaging and rewarding.
You may currently be working in account or project management but relish both the relationship management and delivery sides to the role.
This is an opportunity to autonomously manage your own medium to large sized client accounts and projects. You will also be line managing and mentoring a Producer supporting their development and progression in the team.
The role of the Senior Digital Producer is responsible for the smooth running of their own client projects and accounts:
Relationship Management – you understand how project decisions can have a broader impact across an account, ensuring that a project is doing the right thing in the context of an ongoing client relationship. Able to look beyond the immediate requirements of a project to contribute to the development of client accounts.
Project Management – able to effectively manage complex and large scale projects. As project owner, you are responsible for making sure that the project is solving the right problem in the right way. You will be able to anticipate risks and issues early and to make effective decisions on how best to collaborate with teams and manage client expectations.
Also key to the role is:
Commercial management - developing and growing your accounts, through responding to briefs and proactively identifying opportunities. Understanding the wider business financials and tightly managing the commercials related to your clients and projects.
Line management - you are invested in your Producer’s personal development, providing one-to-one mentoring, guidance on best practices, helping them achieve against objectives, ensuring their learning and development and progression.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a digital agency or consultancy
- This is a senior role within the team and so we are looking for at least 3-4 years relevant experience in project/account management or digital producer roles
- Experience of working in both waterfall and agile
- Agile qualification (desirable)
- Line management experience (desirable)
More reasons to join us
You’ll get some great benefits and rewards too:
- Company matched pension scheme and life assurance
- BUPA cash plan - claim back prescriptions, eye/dental care and more
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (increases with long service, and you’ll have the opportunity to buy/sell leave and you have your birthday off)
- Lovely open plan office which includes secure bike parking
- Free gym and showers at the office
- Retail discounts
- Friday beer o’clock (or… wine o’clock/cider o’clock/lemonade o’clock whichever you’d prefer)
- Monthly knowledge share (with a tasty lunch)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Weekly fruit delivery
We are a highly social business - we have great summer and Christmas parties, plus plenty of opportunities to socialise through various social and sports clubs, plus monthly knowledge share lunches and supporting a selected local charity through volunteering and fundraising.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please do not contact us if you represent a recruitment agency - we already work with a small number of recruiters and aren't looking to work with any more.