Reporting to: Sarah Aplin
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
A bit about us
We help our clients design products, services and propositions that meet changing audience needs and create simple and effective experiences.
We shape strategy, build websites and applications, create digital brands, and give people the skills and confidence they need to help their organisations grow and succeed. We have a client base that we are extremely proud of, which includes: Barnardo’s, Parkinson’s UK, St John Ambulance, Alzheimer’s Society, WWF, British Heart Foundation and Citizens Advice, to name but a few.
Come and work as a Producer for a growing and ambitious company. We offer fantastic benefits, with a great opportunity for learning and progression. We guarantee you will find working for us engaging and rewarding.
You may currently be working in account or project management roles or as a senior account/project executive looking for your next step up.
Our Producer role provides a great opportunity for you if you relish both the relationship management and delivery sides to the role as you will manage your own clients and projects. We’ll ask you to challenge yourself regularly but we’ll also give you all the support you need to meet these challenges.
The role of the Producer is responsible for the smooth running of their own client projects and accounts:
Relationship Management – Strong client management skills and an ability to deliver the best possible work, actively contributing to the development of client relationships and accounts.
Project Management – As owner of the project you are a safe pair of hands and can competently manage all the day to day tasks. Eager to spot issues and to make effective decisions on how best to manage projects, the team and client expectations. You work effectively and collaboratively to bring together internal teams to ensure the standards of work across all disciplines are consistently high.
Also key to the role is:
Commercial management - Understanding the wider business financials and your role in this, ensuring financial systems are accurately and regularly updated. Helping to develop and grow your accounts, through identifying new opportunities and writing proposals in response to new briefs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a digital agency or consultancy
- We are looking for at least 2 years relevant experience in project/account management or digital producer roles
- Experience of working in both waterfall and agile (desirable)
- Agile qualification (desirable)
More reasons to join us
You’ll get some great benefits and rewards too:
- Company matched pension scheme and life assurance
- BUPA cash plan - claim back prescriptions, eye/dental care and more
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (increases with long service, and you’ll have the opportunity to buy/sell leave and you have your birthday off)
- Lovely open plan office which includes secure bike parking
- Free gym and showers at the office
- Retail discounts
- Friday beer o’clock (or… wine o’clock/cider o’clock/lemonade o’clock whichever you’d prefer)
- Monthly knowledge share (with a tasty lunch)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Weekly fruit delivery
We are a highly social business - we have great summer and Christmas parties, plus plenty of opportunities to socialise through various social and sports clubs, plus monthly knowledge share lunches and supporting a selected local charity through volunteering and fundraising.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact us if you represent a recruitment agency - we already work with a small number of recruiters and aren't looking to work with any more.